Raspberry Pi 5 is the new king in the dominion of mini computers and a very powerful one. We all want to have it in our hands as soon as possible. For that reason we have compiled a list of instructions how you can get started with Raspberry Pi 5.
You can get started with Raspberry Pi 5 by following these steps
1. Get a Raspberry Pi 5: You can purchase a Raspberry Pi 5 from various online stores or local electronics stores including Amazon/Walmart etc.
2. Get a power supply: You will need a power supply that can provide at least 3A of current at 5V. You can use a USB-C power supply or a USB-C power bank.
3. Get a microSD card: You will need a microSD card to install the operating system. You can use a microSD card with a capacity of at least 16GB.
4. Download Raspberry Pi OS: You can download the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS from the official Raspberry Pi website
5. Flash the microSD card: You can use the Raspberry Pi Imager tool to flash the microSD card with the Raspberry Pi OS image
6. Insert the microSD card: Insert the microSD card into the Raspberry Pi 5.
7. Connect peripherals: Connect a keyboard, mouse, and monitor to the Raspberry Pi 5.
8. Power on the Raspberry Pi 5: Connect the power supply to the Raspberry Pi 5 to power it on.
Once you have completed these steps, you should be able to start using your Raspberry Pi 5. If you need more information, you can refer to the official Raspberry Pi documentation or the latest edition of the Official Raspberry Pi Beginners Guide by Gareth Halfacree.